What's New at Siouxland Bank
As a locally owned business in South Sioux City, we pride ourselves for being an active member in our community. Our staff thrives on a team environment, and is proud to work, live, and play in the Tri-State Siouxland area. We believe in collaborating to accomplish our goal, whether that is through banking services, or by lending a hand with local organizations. We are dedicated to providing our friends and neighbors with a fast, friendly, and personal experience you expect from a community-oriented bank.
Awards & Recognition
- South Sioux City Community Foundation: Donated over $150,000
- 2014 Small Business of the Year
- Nebraska Banker’s Association: 25 Year Award
- Ducks Unlimited Distinguished Service Award
- 2015 Chamber Volunteer of the Year, Bart Gotch, President of Siouxland Bank
For more information on our services, including online banking, loans, and IRAs, please contact us today at 402-494-2001.